A poster for the fictional Hyrule Botanical Society from Nintendo classic Legend of Zelda. Another vintage botanical scientific illustration style original art with a video game geek twist!
Horse Grass: (left) This grass is used as a whistle by Link to summon his beloved horse, Epona.Deku Nuts: (center) Link throws a deku nut at his enemies to release a blinding flash of stunning light. Hawk Grass: (right) Another whistle grass used by Link, this time to summon a helpful hawk.
I hope you love a bit of subtle, geek humor as much as I do. More geeky gaming plants coming soon!
Prints are 8"x10" or 4"x6" on archival quality matte fine art paper.
- Ships in an acid free clear plastic sleeve with protective board insert.
- Archival quality prints on matte fine art paper; image is 8 inches by 10 inches or 4 inches by 6 inches with a white relief around all edges for easier matting.
- Frame Not Included . Purchase is for one print.
- Please be aware that the color of the print may appear different based on your computer monitor. All images of the prints have been scanned or photographed and may therefore appear slightly altered.
Hyrule Botanical Society - Legend of Zelda Art Print - Vintage Botanical Scienti
- I accept cancellations within 24 hours of purchase at zero cost to the buyer.
Returns/Exchanges: Returns and Exchanges accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- The buyer is to be responsible for the shipping cost both ways for returns and exchanges.
- For exchanges the buyer is also responsible for any additional cost/price difference of new merchandise and the shipping cost of the new merchandise. All items shipped back to us must be insured for the purchase price in case of damage in transit. The cost of the product will be refunded (or applied to an exchange) to the buyer only once we receive the merchandise without damage.
- Some forms of payment take several days to be credited back to your account. If damage occurs to the package and merchandise in transit back to us, you will need to make an insurance claim to receive your purchase price back from the shipper. ArtbySKTaylor will not issue a refund on merchandise received back in damaged condition. So please be sure to properly insure AND package your returns. Insurance claims can be denied by the shipping company if items are not well/safely packaged.
- We do not accept returns on custom orders. We take great care to make sure your custom order is exactly what you want before we ship it to you. We work with our clients to get the product to the desired specifications and send a series of photos of the finished product for approval. Once approved the item will ship.
- If a custom order is damaged in shipping, we will submit a damage claim to the carrier. This process would require us providing your contact information to the carrier (including a phone number for them to reach you). The carrier will then pick up the original package with all of the packing materials and the item for inspection. Once the inspection is done and deemed "damaged in shipping" by the carrier we will replace the item.
- Please contact us with any questions on what qualifies as a custom order or any other questions regarding returns.
All products ship USPS Ground in 12x9 or 8x6 flat rigid mailers unless otherwise stated.
Products are ready to ship in 3 to 5 business days.
- MAJOR DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19: Some orders shipped recently have encountered major delays at shipping hubs. Multiple weeks at distribution centers are becoming normal. Please be aware of delays before you purchase
- International shipments are sent first class USPS. All international shipments are processed by customs, this may cause delays in your shipment. We have no control over how long international packages take to be delivered. Even if the package is cleared by customs they can hold it up to 30 days. The buyer would be responsible for all import/duty fee that may apply.
If you are local in the Phoenix Metro Area and would like to avoid shipping fees, pickup for your items can be made available.